Common questions and replies from Christians
"where do you get your morality from?"
- your book is filled with baby killing and rape and slavery. Where do you get your morality from?
"God created us, God can do whatever he wants."
- that doesn't make him good or worthy of being worshiped or praised.
"Jesus loves you"
- his love is useless if he's ignoring the 25,000 people who die every day of starvation and the babies who die from cancer.
"I'll pray for you"
- why don't you pray for the 25,000 people who die every day of starvation and for the babies dying with cancer? I'm sure some of those people are praying too and yet God ignores them.
"The Bible is God's word."
- first off, there's no proof that the Bible came from god. We know it's written by man and have no idea whether or not it was divinely inspired because all we have to go on is what man says. Secondly, the god of the Bible orders his people to rape little girls. That doesn't sound like a book I want to read.
"If you don't believe in god, where did the Earth come from?"
- I don't know, but I don't see evidence for the Earth being created by any of the hundreds of gods that have claimed to have created it.
"If you don't have god, then what stops you from going around killing and raping everyone?"
- first off, the Bible commands its followers to kill and rape people. Secondly, I do kill and rape everyone that I want to. That's zero people. Third, if you need a God to stop you from killing and raping people, then please keep going to church.